Smart Irrigation Controller Rebate Program – up to $250
A smart irrigation controller controls your irrigation system by automatically turning the control valves on and off at pre-selected times and in response to environmental conditions such as rain, heat and evapotranspiration. These systems use weather information and site conditions to determine how much water to apply and when to irrigate.
- The installed smart irrigation controller must have sensor capability that automatically adjusts watering in response to environmental changes such as temperature, wind, rain and evapotranspiration.
- The installed smart irrigation controller must have a WaterSense label. Learn more about WaterSense devices from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website.
- Check your water bill to verify that you are a City of Peoria water customer.
- Purchase a smart irrigation controller that possesses all the required features. Search the list of Water Sense tested smart irrigation controllers.
- Verify the receipt / invoice lists the actual cost of the smart controller; excluding taxes and installation fees.
- Install your new smart controller or have it installed.
- Submit an Smart Irrigation Controller Rebate application form (PDF) with receipt / invoice.
Smart irrigation controller must be purchased on or after July 1, 2016.
After the irrigation controller is installed, complete the application and submit it to the Conservation Division by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
City of Peoria
Water Services, DCSB
ATTN: Andy Lombardo
9875 North 85th Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345
We will review your application and receipt for compliance. A technician will schedule an appointment to inspect the installation. Once approved, a credit will be posted to your utility account. It may take up to 2 billing cycles.
For more information contact: