High-Efficiency Toilet Rebate - up to $100
Toilets installed in homes prior to 1994 typically had flush rates in the 3.5 to 7.0 gallons per flush. Replacing these toilets with High-efficiency toilets (HETs) will significantly reduce water consumption over time.
- Home or business must have been built prior to 1994.
- Toilet(s) being replaced must exceed the current federal standard of 1.6 gallons per flush.
- High-efficiency toilets (HETs) are rated 1.28 gallons per flush or less.
- Look for the WaterSense label! Learn more about WaterSense devices at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website.
- Check your water bill to verify that you are a City of Peoria water or sewer customer.
- Verify that your home or business was built prior to 1994.
- Purchase up to three high efficiency toilets.
- Make sure the receipt / invoice lists the actual cost of the high efficiency toilet(s), excluding taxes and installation fees.
- Install your high efficiency toilet(s) or have them installed.
- Submit a completed High Efficiency Toilet rebate application form (PDF) with receipt / invoice.
- HETs must be purchased on or after July 1, 2016.
- The rebate amount may not exceed the amount paid for the HET before tax.
- Maximum of three toilet credits per utility account.
After installing the high-efficiency toilet, complete the application and submit it to the Conservation Division by emailing email@example.com or by mail.
City of Peoria
Water Services, DCSB
ATTN: Andy Lombardo
9875 North 85th Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345
We will review your application and purchase receipt for compliance. After review, the approved amount will be credited to your City of Peoria utility account within 1-2 billing cycles.
For more information contact: