Property & Evidence Unit
The Property and Evidence Unit is staffed with four full-time employees and several volunteers.
- Intake & Storage of Evidence
- Safekeeping of items
- Transporting evidence to and from the crime lab when needed
- Disposing of items once they are no longer needed
- Coordinate and return items to citizens
Notice of Disposition:
Prior to disposition of the listed property, as stated in Peoria City Ordinance, anyone who can prove ownership of said property, please contact the Peoria Police property custodian at 8351 West Cinnabar Avenue, or call the Property Section at (623) 773-7086, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday through Thursday. This property will be held until the date listed on the PDF document below, at which time it will be disposed of in accordance with State Law and applicable City Ordinance.
How do I retrieve my property?
To find out the status of your property, please call 623-773-7086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is necessary that you call and make an appointment to pick up your property your property.
To claim property you will be required to bring:
- Current Government issued picture ID
- Case Number involving the items you wish to claim
- If you wish to have someone pick up your property, you must provide a notarized letter naming the individual you are authorizing to claim your property
Property Pick Up & Information:
PUBLIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION BUILDING (PSAB)
8351 W. Cinnabar Ave
Peoria, AZ 85345
8AM – 5PM
*Closed Friday-Sunday & City Holidays*
PROPERTY ROOM TELEPHONE:
*YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO PICK UP FIREARM OR A VEHICLE*
Gun Release Information
You must complete a Gun Release Application prior to your appointment.
To make an appointment contact our Vehicle Impound Coordinator - 623-773-5055