Welcome to the Peoria Police Department Online Crime Reporting System.
NOTE: This service is designed for you to report a property crime that IS NOT in progress.
If you want to report a crime in progress or if this is an emergency, immediately call 9-1-1.
If you want to report an incident wherein a person was injured, threatened, or otherwise placed in danger, contact the Peoria Police Department at 623-773-8311.
Using this online crime reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
In order to view this form, you must have "pop-up blocking" disabled on your web browser.
Note: Filing a false police report is a crime! Every person who knowingly makes a false report is guilty of a misdemeanor per 13-2907.01 of the Arizona Revised Statutes.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Crime Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- This information becomes available to the public under ARS 39-121, with some exceptions.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting