The Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (S.A.L.T.) program creates a unique partnership between the Police Department and senior citizens in the community.
S.A.L.T. is designed to:
- Increase awareness of crime and livability issues for seniors.
- Increase and improve senior crime prevention and education.
- Improve local law enforcement's knowledge of the crime prevention needs of seniors.
- Identify concerns of local seniors.
- Improve senior victim assistance.
When and Where:
To learn about upcoming SALT events in your area, please call the Police Department’s Neighborhood Services section at 623-773-7099.