This page provides information and documents pertaining to the City of Peoria's Development Impact Fees. Current fees were approved by the Peoria City Council on May 6, 2014 and became effective on August 1, 2014.
Arizona’s enabling act for municipalities is codified in Sec. 9-463.05, Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS). In 2011, the legislature passed SB 1525, which was signed by the governor on April 26, 2011. SB 1525 constituted a major overhaul of Arizona’s enabling act for municipalities. Click on the link below to view the full statute.
Development Impact Fee Ordinance
The City’s Development Impact Fee Ordinance establishes the procedures and standards for the creation of the Development Impact Fee Program.
Land Use Assumptions and Infrastructure Improvement Plans (IIP)
- 2014 Utility Impact Fee Report
- 2014 Non-Utility Impact Fee Report
- Transportation IIP – Detail
- Transportation IIP – Project Map
- Parks IIP - Detail
- Public Safety IIP - Detail
- Water IIP - Detail
- Wastewater IIP - Detail
- 2014 Land Use Categories Definitions
Service Area Maps
The City’s Development Services Staff can provide Impact Fee estimates for commercial and residential development. Please contact Jason Cleghorn at (623) 773-7514 or at email@example.com
- For COMMERCIAL projects you must provide the total building sq. ft., the land use category, and location of the project site.
- For RESIDENTIAL projects, you must provide the project location.
- For MULTI-FAMILY or HOTEL projects you must know the number of units/rooms and project location
Annual Development Fee Reports
- FY2018 Annual Development Fee Report
- FY2017 Annual Development Fee Report
- FY2016 Annual Development Fee Report
If you would like more information about Peoria’s impact fees or have a question that was not answered on this website, please contact Katie Gregory at 623-773-7364 or via email at Katie.Gregory@peoriaaz.gov or Jason Cleghorn at 623-773-7514 or via email at Jason.Cleghorn@peoriaaz.gov