HOA Academy and Classes
Upcoming HOA Class- Oct 2018
Topic and Date - TBD
NEXT all day HOA Academy - Feb/Mar 2019
Presented by Carpenter Hazlewood and Mulcahy Law Firms
2018 HOA Academy topics were
- Board and HOA Primer
- Top 10 Issues for 2018
- What Would You Do? Real-Life Legal Issues
- Animals in an Association
- Best Practices for Community Associations - Eisenhower Method
- Dealing with Difficult People-Using Disc Model to Better Understand Ourselves and Others
- Secrets of Successful Associations
- Parking Lot-Attendee Issues
HOA Academy Mission
The mission of this Academy is to educate HOA board members, management teams, and all interested homeowners. The information provided by the Academy will enable students to maintain vibrant, healthy and responsive homeowners associations. The City of Peoria is proud to partner with Carpenter Hazlewood and Mulcahy Law Firms to offer this dynamic one day training course once a year.
Sign up for Email News about the HOA Academy and Classes.
Neighborhood Grants Program - Currently CLOSED
The City of Peoria's Neighborhood Grants Program is designed to assist neighborhood-based improvement projects to prevent the decline of neighborhoods throughout the city. Neighborhood groups and associations who are active partners in their community and interested in improving the quality of life of their neighborhoods are encouraged to apply.
- Neighborhood Grants Brochure (PDF)
- Neighborhood Grants Guidelines (PDF)
- Traditional Neighborhood Requirements (PDF)
- Tips for Applying for a Grant (PDF)
- See Examples of Community Projects (PDF)
- Sign up for Email News about the Neighborhood Grants Program
Neighborhood and HOA Information
HOA Interactive Map View Peoria's HOAs on an interactive map. Click on the HOA of interest and view the contact information! HOA Contact List Need to get in touch with the main contact for your HOA? Click on the link above for a list of known HOA contacts in Peoria.
Register Your Neighborhood
Make sure that we have the most current information on your community so that we can continue to update our HOA Contact List. Additionally, every community MUST be registered to apply for the Neighborhood Grants Program.