Requirements for Summer Teen Program:
- 14 years of age by July 1, 2020
- Complete a mandatory orientation on Wednesday, May 13th, 6 - 7 p.m.
- Work 60 hours minimum throughout summer.
- Attend seminar Luncheons Wednesdays 12 - 1 p.m. in June and July.
- Printable Flyer and Application
Year-Round Opportunities for Teens
RVRC accepts teen volunteers earning high school credit. Please bring school documents with a completed volunteer application to the center. You will be contacted for an orientation date. Orientations offered January, May and September for Spring, Summer and Fall sessions.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
RVRC accepts applications from adults throughout the year. Please complete the volunteer application and return to the center. You will be contacted for an orientation. Adult volunteers are required to have fingerprints taken. Volunteers are needed as instructors (please indicate what you would like to teach), assist with front desk responsibilities and fitness floor supervision and light clerical duties.
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Minimum time: ability to work at least one 4-hour shift per week
- Adults are required to be fingerprinted for a background check before volunteering