Rio Vista Skatepark is located within Rio Vista Community Park. It is an awesome place to practice your skateboarding or in-line skating skills. This 32,000 square-foot park is filled with features for every skill level.
- Shaded Seating Areas
- Large bowl
- Smaller bowl with swimming pool-style coping
- Stair set
- Various other boxes, ledges, and rails
Failure to follow the posted rules, excessive vandalism and misuse of this facility may result in longer maintenance periods and forced closures. Please play responsibly!!
- The Skate Park is a Skate-At-Your-Own Risk facility.
- This is a non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34” maximum length) and in-line skating (No speed skates) only.
- Other wheeled devices are not allowed. This includes but is not limited to bicycles, speed skates, scooters, caster boards, roller skates, go-peds and other motorized vehicles.
- Protective equipment should be used at all times. Helmets, elbow pads and knee pads are recommended while in the active riding area.
- Skateboarding and in-line skating are high risk activities. Use of this park may expose the user at all times to serious injury including broken bones, paralysis or death. Know your ability and skate accordingly.
- City of Peoria is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Inspect the skating surface before you begin, and remove any trash, debris or objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Do not skate if there is damage to the skating surface. Report any facility damage immediately to the City of Peoria Community Services Department Office, Phone No. 623-773-7137.
- Know your ability and skate accordingly.
- No skating when wet, raining or during routine maintenance periods.
- Bicycles, motorized vehicles, go-peds, roller skates or other wheeled devices are not permitted in the Skate Park. This is a non-accessible facility.
- Additional ramps, jumps or obstacles are not allowed in the Skate Park. No modifications to the skating surface or features are allowed.
- No skating on park structures not specifically designed for that purpose.
- Skating allowed only during posted hours of operation.
- Food, beverages and smoking are not allowed inside the Skate Park Facility.
- Organized events require the prior approval of the City of Peoria Community Services Department.
- Wheelchair accessibility is limited to the bleacher area only.
- No skating on curbs, driveways or parking lots. This is a drug-free/alcohol free recreation area. Abusive, profane, foul language, or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- No pets allowed in the Skate Park.
Size: 32,000 sq. ft
Architect: Site Design Group, Carlsbad, CA