Summer Camp is an extension of the AM/PM program with field trips and activities that keep the children busy throughout the day in a safe and secure environment. Summer Camp is licensed by the Department of Health Services (DHS). Funding is offered through Department of Economic Security (DES) for those who qualify. Call DES at (602) 771-0014 for information. Military assistance is available, call (623) 773-7139.
Summer Camp registrations form are NOW AVAILABLE.
Participants: Age 5 and entering Kindergarten to 14 years old
Dates: Tuesday, May 28 – Wednesday, July 31, 2019. Closed May 27, July 4th. Note: Dates are subject to change (call for details).
Hours: Monday – Friday; 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Fees: (Notice Fee change for daily fee only)
*Daily Fee: $27 per day; per child
*Weekly Fee: $105 Monday-Friday; per child
- Cheyenne - 11806 W. Butler Dr. - 623-764-0437
- Cotton Boll - 8540 W. Butler Dr. - 623-764-0448
- Parkridge - 9970 W. Beardsley Rd. - 623-764-7172
- Sunset Heights - 9687 W. Adam Ave. - 623-764-0160 (Sunset Heights)
- Paseo Verde - 7880 W. Greenway Rd. - 623-764-0815
- Sundance - 7051 W. Cholla Ave. - 623-764-0881
- Zuni Hills - 10851 W. Williams Rd. - 623-764-1258
Northern Summer Camp sites will be capped. Register soon.
NEW for 2019! Lunch is now included in daily and weekly fees at ALL camp locations. Lunches will be prepared by Peoria Unified School District Food and Nutrition.
Field trips will be taken 2-3 times per week. There will be on-site vendors brought in as well. The field trip calendars will be available before summer. Some of the trips we have planned are: Odysea, Sky Zone, Movies, Science Center, Stratum, Limitless Learning, Star Gazing for everyone and Bounce Boot Camps just to name a few.
Swim lessons take place at City of Peoria pools. Registered camp participants will be bussed to/from lessons. Registration information is available in registration packet, on-line or at the site. Space is limited. Cost is $27 per child for summer camp participants only.
FEE SCHEDULE: $27 per day | $105 per week
A $30 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee PLUS the first FULL week of participation fees. Fees include on-site activities, field trips, breakfast, morning and afternoon snack. All weekly fees will be charged automatically every Monday to a credit/debit card or checking account. Financial information is REQUIRED at registration. Fees are subject to change.
EARLY Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): $10 for current and Returning 2018 Summer Camp participants ONLY. Early Registrations must be completed and submitted no later than 6 p.m., Thursday, May 16.
Elementary Summer School Rate of $15 per day Monday - Friday is available only for children registered for the PUSD Summer School full session. If a child doesn't attend summer school on a specific day, the fee is $25 regardless of whether they are registered.
WHERE TO RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION PACKET & REGISTER (Please do NOT take registrations to the school office)
- AM/PM Sites: During program hours: Last day of AM/PM on-site registration is Thursday, May 16, 2019. After this day, all registrations must be received at the Community Services Department or on site at the first day of camp.
- Website: No online registration available, but the registration packet may be filled out and taken to registration sites.
- Camp Sites: Beginning May 28
- Community Services Department
9875 N. 85th Ave. Peoria, AZ 85345
Mon. – Thur., 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Peoria Community Center
8335 W. Jefferson, Peoria, AZ 85345
Mon. - Thur., 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Community Services Department
COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PACKET
- Registration Form: Read and sign Waiver of Liability, Photo Release, Field Trip Permission Slip, Quick Pay and Electronic Transfer and the program guidelines/policies. Initial acknowledgment on sunscreen.
- Emergency Information Form: Fully completed, front and back (no blanks). Use exact addresses and phone numbers. Attach a copy of child’s immunization records.
Rio Vista Day Camp
August 1 & 2, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., at the Rio Vista Recreation Center, 8866 W. Thunderbird Rd.
This program is an extension of our Summer Recreation program. $25 per day. This camp gives kids, kindergarten through 12 years old, access to various amenities offered and have the opportunity to participate in dodgeball, video games, arts/crafts, movies and much more. Note this camp will be capped at 150 participants.
Community Services Department
9875 N 85th Ave. Peoria AZ, 85345
Nicole McNally, Recreation Coordinator
Nicole.McNally@peoriaaz.gov | 623-773-8620
Howard Stanton, Recreation Coordinator
Howard.Stanton@peoriaaz.gov | 623-773-7421