Summer Camp is an extension of the AM/PM program with field trips and activities that keep the children busy throughout the day in a safe and secure environment. Summer Camp is licensed by the Department of Health Services (DHS). Funding is offered through Department of Economic Security (DES) for those who qualify. Call DES at (602) 771-0014 for information. Military assistance is available, call 1-800-424-2246.
Summer Camp registrations form are NOW AVAILABLE. > Please do NOT print double sided.
*Space is limited.
Participants: Age 5 and entering Kindergarten to 14 years old
Dates: Tuesday, May 28 – Wednesday, July 31, 2019. Closed May 27, July 4th. Note: Dates are subject to change (call for details).
Hours: Monday – Friday; 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Fees: (Notice Fee change for daily fee only)
*Daily Fee: $27 per day; per child
*Weekly Fee: $105 Monday-Friday; per child
Last day of AM/PM on-site registration is Thursday, May 16, 2019. After this day, all registrations must be received at the Community Services Department. The final day to register in person at the Community Services Department is Tuesday May 21 at 6 pm. Registrations after this date must go to the Summer camp site on the first day of Camp, May 28.
- Cheyenne - 11806 W. Butler Dr. - 623-764-0437
- Cotton Boll - 8540 W. Butler Dr. - 623-764-0448 (site closes July 30, participants can attend Cheyenne on July 31)(SWIM LESSONS NOW FULL)
- Parkridge - 9970 W. Beardsley Rd. - 623-764-7172 (SWIM LESSONS NOW FULL)
- SUNSET HEIGHTS IS NOW FULL (Northern sites are Zuni HIlls and Parkridge) (Swim lessons full)
- PASEO VERDE - 7880 W. Greenway Rd. - 623-764-0815(SWIM LESSONS NOW FULL)
- Sundance - 7051 W. Cholla Ave. - 623-764-0881 (SWIM LESSONS NOW FULL)
- Zuni Hills - 10851 W. Williams Rd. - 623-764-1258 (SWIM LESSONS NOW FULL)
Space is limited. Register soon. Have a second choice available.
ONE DAY CAMP ON FRIDAY, May 24: The City is offering a one day camp for May 24 at the following sites.
This one day camp is NOT licensed but is available for $27 from 6am to 6pm. Lunch is included.
NEW for 2019! Lunch is now included in daily and weekly fees at ALL camp locations. Lunches will be prepared by Peoria Unified School District Food and Nutrition.
Field trips will be taken 2-3 times per week. There will be on-site vendors brought in as well. The field trip calendars will be available before summer. Some of the trips we have planned are: Odysea, Sky Zone, Movies, Science Center, Stratum, Limitless Learning, Star Gazing for everyone and Bounce Boot Camps just to name a few. There are several premium trips this year with an additional cost of $10. You can register for these trips on-line at the link below:
Premium trip registrations must be completed by 12 pm the day before the trip. You can only register for trips at the camp site your child is attending. (i.e. you cannot register for Sundance trips if your child is signed up for Paseo Verde)
Field Trip Calendars:
Please register as soon as possible for premium trips as all sites will be capped at 140 participants. Premium trip registrations must be completed by 12 pm the day before the trip.
Cheyenne Field Trip Calendar
Cotton Boll Field Trip Calendar
Cotton Boll Lil Campers Field Trip Calendar
Parkridge Field Trip Calendar
Paseo Verde Field Trip Calendar
Sundance Field Trip Calendar
Sunset Heights Field Trip Calendar
Zuni Hills Field Trip Calendar
Swim lessons take place at City of Peoria pools. Registered camp participants will be bussed to/from lessons. Registration information is available in registration packet, on-line or at the site. Space is limited. Cost is $27 per child for summer camp participants only. ALL LESSONS ARE NOW FULL except Cheyenne
FEE SCHEDULE: $27 per day | $105 per week
A $30 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee PLUS the first FULL week of participation fees. Fees include on-site activities, field trips (with the exception of premium field trips), breakfast, morning and afternoon snack and lunch. All weekly fees will be charged automatically every Monday to a credit/debit card or checking account. Financial information is REQUIRED at registration. Fees are subject to change.
EARLY Bird Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): $10 for current AMPM participants and returning 2018 Summer Camp participants ONLY. Early Registrations must be completed and submitted no later than 6 p.m., Thursday, May 16.
Elementary Summer School Rate of $17 per day Monday - Thursday (no summer school on Fridays) is available only for children registered for the PUSD Summer School full session. If a child doesn't attend summer school on a specific day, the fee is $27 regardless of whether they are registered.
WHERE TO RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION PACKET & REGISTER (Please do NOT take registrations to the school office)
- AM/PM Sites: During program hours: Last day of AM/PM on-site registration is Thursday, May 16, 2019. After this day, all registrations must be received at the Community Services Department. The final day to register in person at the Community Services Department is Tuesday May 21 at 6 pm. Registrations after this date must go to the Summer camp site on the first day of Camp, May 28.
- Website: No online registration available, but the registration packet may be filled out and taken to registration sites.
- Camp Sites: Beginning May 28
- Community Services Department
9875 N. 85th Ave. Peoria, AZ 85345
Mon. – Thur., 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Peoria Community Center
8335 W. Jefferson, Peoria, AZ 85345
Mon. - Thur., 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Community Services Department
COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PACKET
- Fee Attendance Contract: Read and sign Waiver of Liability, Photo Release, Field Trip Permission Slip, Auto Pay form and the program guidelines/policies. Initial acknowledgment on sunscreen.
- Emergency Information Form: Fully completed, front and back (no blanks). Use exact addresses and phone numbers. Attach a copy of child’s immunization records.
Rio Vista Day Camp
August 1 & 2, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., at the Rio Vista Recreation Center, 8866 W. Thunderbird Rd.
This program is an extension of our Summer Recreation program. $25 per day. This recreation program gives kids, kindergarten through 12 years old, access to various amenities offered and have the opportunity to participate in dodgeball, video games, arts/crafts, movies and much more. Note this camp will be capped at 150 participants and it is NOT a licensed day care program and therefore NOT covered by DES funding.
Community Services Department
9875 N 85th Ave. Peoria AZ, 85345
Nicole McNally, Recreation Coordinator
Nicole.McNally@peoriaaz.gov | 623-773-8620
Howard Stanton, Recreation Coordinator
Howard.Stanton@peoriaaz.gov | 623-773-7421