2/10/18: PLEASE NOTE: We are experiencing some issues with the job site, Indeed.com. It appears job positions may have been posted by their site in error. Please visit our external opportunities page for a complete list of open positions with the city of Peoria. Please call 623-773-7100 with any questions.
Guides and FAQsOnline Application Guide (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
Department User's Guide (PDF)
City of Peoria Employment Statement
Apply Through Peoria ROCkS: External Opportunities Internal Opportunities
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7
- Apply from any location with Internet access
- Apply for multiple jobs or new jobs without re-entering application information
- Submit Job Alerts to be notified when a position becomes available
- Check the status of your application at your convenience
Note: The City of Peoria only accepts online applications and only the most recent application submitted to Human Resources will be considered for employment. The Human Resources Department does not send out notification letter to applicants. Instead, we invite all applicants to view the recruitment status page to track the progress of their application. Duplicate applications for the same position will not be considered.
Contact Human Resources
623-773-7100 or 623-773-7105 (TTY)
8401 W. Monroe St.
Peoria, AZ 85345
Office hours are Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.