Pinnacle Peak County Island Fire Subscription Information
The Peoria Fire-Medical Department is now offering Fire and Emergency Medical Service (EMS) coverage to the residents of the Pinnacle Peak County Island by offering a subscription service for a flat rate of $450 a year.
With a subscription of Fire and Medical services coverage with the Peoria Fire Department, you will receive faster response times, a reduction of home insurance rates and the lowest subscription fee being offered. You will receive all of this without being annexed into the City.
In addition, subscribers will receive:
- Fire and Medical subscription at a direct wholesale rate without a middle man. This service will be less expensive than the fire district rate. (Since Peoria Fire-Medical Departments already respond to your emergencies, why pay more?)
- Fast response from Peoria Fire Station 195, literally right across the street, housing:
- Paramedic Fire Engine
- Water tanker with 3000 gal. of water (important in area with limited fire hydrants)
- Battalion Chief truck
- Soon to house a Peoria Paramedic Ambulance
- Possible lower insurance rates
- Peoria Fire – Medical is recognized with an international accreditation fire department
- Peoria Fire – Medical is recognized by the State of Arizona as Premier EMS agency
- Peoria Fire – Medical is recognized by the State of Arizona as Safe Heart City