Services we provide are:
*Verify the services provided to your property as there are independent water/trash providers servicing areas of Peoria, AZ.
Start Service:A minimum of 24 hours advance notice is required for new service. ** A $50.00 set-up fee will be charged on your first bill. Service may be started over the phone or in person. Please see the set up requirements below:
- Escrow #, Title company name and phone number
- Homeowner name/Service Address/Mailing Address/Primary phone number
- Alternate phone number (if applicable)
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Employer name/Employer phone number (if applicable)
- $225 deposit
- Signed lease/rental agreement
- A completed Application for Service-Tenant form (PDF)
Ways to submit:
- Fax signed lease and application to 623-773-7159. Next call 623-773-7160 to pay the required deposit with a credit/debit card.
- Email signed lease and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Next call 623-773-7160 to pay the required deposit with a credit/debit card.
- Present signed lease and application in person at City Hall:
City Hall, 2nd floor
8401 W. Monroe
Peoria, AZ 85345
Landlords - FYI:A person who owns residential unit(s) for rent in the city of Peoria must obtain a Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) license from and remit the appropriate tax to the Arizona Department of Revenue (ADOR). Landlords must also be registered with Maricopa County .
Hydrant Meter Set up:The City of Peoria allows contractors to utilize a water hydrant for two purposes: commercial construction and dust control.
- A completed Hydrant Meter Application form (PDF)
- $2,320.00 deposit
- Hydrant Meter Acceptance Slip signed by Field Inspector - New sites only
Commercial Solid Waste
The city offers commercial services to all City of Peoria businesses, with up to a maximum of seven (7) days a week, Monday through Sunday. Rates are charged depending on the size of the container and the number of collections per week. To learn more about available commercial services or to schedule an appointment please call (623) 773-7895.
- A completed Commercial Solid Waste Application Form (PDF)
- $225.00 deposit
To stop any service you will need to contact the Customer Service Center.
Customer Service Center contact information:
Phone: 623-773-7160 Fax: 623-773-7159
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (effective June 1, 2019)
Current Utility Customers - Ask Account-Specific Questions
Submit your account question online using our secure form
Email: email@example.com (for general inquiries)
In person: City Hall, 2nd floor, 8401 W. Monroe St., Peoria, AZ 85345
Hours of operation: Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
** Requests received over the weekend will be processed the following business day.
Have an after hours water emergency?Water emergency water issues call: 623-245-5201
A $50.00 charge will be added to your account for non-emergency response after hours.