About the Customer Service Center
The Customer Service Center is responsible for managing the following areas:
- Collect user fees for water, wastewater and solid waste
- Process applications for starting and terminating utility services
- Initiate service orders for delivery of solid waste containers
- Install, repair and replace water meters
- Investigate water leaks
- Resolve customer complaints
- Process applications for business licenses
Start or Stop Utility Service - Access the information you need to set up or close your utility account
Pay Utility Bill - Learn about how and where to pay your utility bill
Sewer Fee Appeal (Online) - Use this form to appeal your current sewer rate (July - October)
Utility Rates and Charges (PDF) - View current rates and charges for water, sewer (wastewater), trash and recycle collection. Also includes commercial / industrial service rates.
Water Meter Replacement - View information about the current program to replace a limited number of water meters throughout the city.
General Service Information - Learn more about:
- Solid Waste
- Water Rebates
- Utility Payment Assistance
- Business License
Customer Service Center contact information:
Phone: 623-773-7160 Fax: 623-773-7159
In person: City Hall, 2nd floor, 8401 W. Monroe, Peoria, AZ 85345
Hours of operation: Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.