This page provides information and documents pertaining to the City of Peoria's Development Impact Fees. Current fees were approved by the Peoria City Council on April 13, 2019 and became effective on October 28, 2019.
Arizona’s enabling act for municipalities is codified in Sec. 9-463.05, Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS). In 2011, the legislature passed SB 1525, which was signed by the governor on April 26, 2011. SB 1525 constituted a major overhaul of Arizona’s enabling act for municipalities. Click on the link below to view the full statute.
Development Impact Fee Ordinance
The City’s Development Impact Fee Ordinance establishes the procedures and standards for the creation of the Development Impact Fee Program.
Land Use Assumptions and Infrastructure Improvement Plans (IIP)
- 2019 Land Use Assumptions and Infrastructure Improvements Plan for Non-Utility Impact Fees (PDF)
- 2019 Utilities Development Impact Fee Report and Infrastructure Improvements Plan (PDF)
- 2019 Utility IIP
- 2019 Non-Utility IIP
- Land Use Categories Definitions
Service Area Maps
- Peoria Transportation Zones Map
- Peoria Parks Zones Map
- Peoria Water Zones Map
- Peoria Wastewater Zones Map
The City’s Development Services Staff can provide Impact Fee estimates for commercial and residential development. Please contact Anna Hudson at (623) 773-7385 or at email@example.com
- For COMMERCIAL projects you must provide the total building sq. ft., the land use category, and location of the project site.
- For RESIDENTIAL projects, you must provide the project location.
- For MULTI-FAMILY or HOTEL projects you must know the number of units/rooms and project location
Annual Development Fee Reports
If you would like more information about Peoria’s impact fees or have a question that was not answered on this website, please contact Anna Hudson at 623-773-7385 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org