Welcome to the Development and Engineering Department. We are responsible for the design and construction of most of the city’s capital projects, including streets, parks and trails, buildings, storm water, and water and sewer infrastructure. We also review and permit plans for all private development projects in Peoria. We look forward to serving you!
Plan Review and Permitting
The Development Services Center is an online resource for property owners wishing to develop or build in Peoria.
- Development Services Center
- Development Services Online Portal
- Plan Review and Permitting
Capital Improvement Program
Each year, the City of Peoria invests significant time and resources to design, construct and maintain the infrastructure and facilities needed to deliver municipal services to residents and businesses. This is accomplished through the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) – a 10-year plan for addressing present and future infrastructure needs.
- Building Peoria Project Updates
- Construction Bid Opportunities and Results
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Budget Book
Wireless Communication Facilities
- Development Impact Fees
- Monthly Reports
- Organizational Charts (PDF)
- Floodplain Information (Flood Control District of Maricopa County)
- As-Built Records (Public Records Request)
- Storm Water Quality
Office Location9875 North 85th Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345