4th of July at Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N. 83rd Ave.
Make your 4th of July a "blast!"
Enjoy an evening full of entertainment, "exploding" fun and the most colorful fireworks in the skies.
The Ryan Sims Band in Concert • Entertainment • Cornhole Tournament • Kids Zone • Water Zone • Food Eating Contests • Food and Beer Concessions • and More
This year, all the activities will be in the main stadium with just the water zone located on other fields.
$10 general admission, kids 12 & under free!
$7 discounted tickets available until June 29.
Ticket Upgrades Available:
- VIP Package - $40 (limited number available), Can purchase online
Enjoy all the activities and fireworks with access to the air-conditioned Colonnade and food. Menu includes hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken sandwich, baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw, watermelon, cookies and non-alcoholic beverages. Cash bar available for beer, wine and mixed drinks
- Upgrades - On the Terrace. Available to upgrade at the event or online after selecting general admission tickets
- $15 food upgrade: Hamburgers and hotdogs, baked beans, chips and bottle water (one time through).
- $20 beer upgrade: Four 12 oz. beers for $20. Cash bar available for mixed drinks and wine.
Fireworks begin at approximately 9:15 p.m. (weather permitting).
- Gates open at 5 p.m. Parking is FREE, based on availability.
- Seating is on the plush lawn and is first come, first served.
- Items ALLOWED to be brought into the complex: blankets, lawn chairs, food.
- Items PROHIBITED to be brought into the complex: all glass containers, pets, canopies, oversized umbrellas, tents, skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, alcohol, fireworks (including sparklers), grills.
Be sure to participate in these great
contests held during the event:
- Cornhole Tournament
Toss your way to cash prizes.
- Peoria Food Challenge
Eat or drink your way to victory.
THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
The City of Peoria is looking for organizations interested in volunteering during this event. Groups should be available between 4 pm and 11 pm on July 4. For more detailed information on how your organization can participate, please contact Bill Moss at email@example.com.
Road Restrictions and Closures for Peoria’s 4th of July All-American Festival
We recognize the inconvenience road closures present for residents and other area citizens which use 83rd Avenue along the Peoria Sports Complex. The City is initiating road closures as late as possible to minimize the inconvenience to residents and drivers, yet still enable the city to execute the traffic plan and create the safest and timeliest traffic egress possible. There will be Peoria Police officers at every affected intersection monitoring traffic and controlling the traffic signals.
Residents needing access to their homes from Thunderbird Road, should use either 75th or 79th Avenues. 83rd Avenue north and southbound traffic, between Thunderbird and Bell Road will be restricted from approximately 9 to 10:30 p.m.
Residents needing access from Bell Road, should use 75th Avenue or use Arrowhead Fountain Center Drive to get to Paradise Lane to access 75th Avenue. Southbound traffic on 75th Avenue at Bell Road will encounter signage for local traffic only. Westbound access on Paradise Lane can be accessed by 75th Avenue southbound traffic only. Northbound traffic on 75th Avenue will not have access onto Paradise Lane, beginning at 8 p.m.
Parking at the Peoria Sports Complex is expected to be at full capacity between 7 and 8 p.m. Visitors may encounter closure signage if the parking lots are full.
For more information:
Bill Moss, Special Events Supervisor
623-773-7133-direct | 623-773-7180-fax
Tonia Edmundson, Special Events Coordinator
623-773-7764-direct | 623-773-7180-fax
Luke Parker, Special Events Coordinator
623-773-7244-direct | 623-773-7180-fax