The Victim Assistance Program provides services to victims of crimes that are prosecuted by the City Attorney's Criminal Division. The program provides statutorily required notification to victims about their legal rights and keeps victims updated about the progress of the criminal case in which they are involved. Victims are offered support and advocacy during each stage of case prosecution and are given information about and referral to other community agencies. We work with other groups in the community to promote awareness about Domestic Violence and its impact on families and individuals.
Download the Community Resource Guide below in English or Spanish
Information and Resources for Victims of Crime
- Crime Victims’ Bill of Rights (PDF)
- Information For Victims of Crime (PDF)
- Victim Impact Statement and Restitution Request Form (PDF)
- Information on Victims of Crime Right to Leave Work and Restitution Orders (PDF)
- Domestic Violence Brochure (PDF)
- Support Group for Victims of Domestic Violence (PDF)
Have you been assisted by our Victim Assistance Unit? If so, please take a few moments to complete our Victim Services Survey and tell us how we did. This feedback helps us improve. Responses can be submitted anonymously.
Contact us: 623-773-7414
Victim Assistance Coordinator: John Goodman
Legal Specialist: Judy Polacca