The Criminal Division is located in the Municipal Court building, operating as part of the City Attorney’s Office to serve the interests of justice.
What do we do?
- Prosecuting criminal cases in the Municipal Court
- Providing Victim Assistance services
- Advise on City Code Enforcement matters
What cases do we prosecute?
Cases we handle are criminal misdemeanor violations of the Arizona Revised Statutes and the Peoria City Code that occur in Peoria. Most cases are filed in the Peoria Municipal Court, but some are appealed to the Superior Court, Court of Appeals or Supreme Court.
Criminal Legal Links
Criminal Division Prosecutors:
- Anh Spiek, Senior Assistant City Prosecutor
- Rebecca Strickland, Assistant City Prosecutor
- Michael Dynes, Assistant City Prosecutor