These programs manage and dispose of claims for damages that involve the City and account for the payment of the City's insurance premiums and deductibles under the City's self-insurance program. Claims may arise when City property is damaged or when the City causes damages to another party. It is the mission of this program to:
- Adjust claims efficiently and fairly.
- Work with other City departments to manage and prevent the risk of losses to the City.
- Preserve the City's assets and public service capabilities from loss, destruction, or depletion; and financial resources, including insurance.
The Event Helper
Need insurance for an Event? You can get a quote and purchase event insurance through The Event Helper.
- Visit the The Event Helper website to get an event insurance quote.
- Read instructions for using The Event Helper (PDF) website to purchase event insurance.
Brian Flint, Claims Coordinator
(Vacant Position), Legal Specialist