4th of July All-American Festival
at Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N. 83rd Ave.
Looking to have a "blast" this 4th of July?
Enjoy an evening full of entertainment, "exploding" fun and the most colorful fireworks in the skies, including family-friendly activities such as a Water Zone, a Kids Zone, food eating contests, a cornhole tournament, bounce houses and food concessions. In addition, there will be live entertainment.
Fireworks begin at approximately 9:15 p.m. (weather permitting).
- Gates open at 5 p.m. Parking is FREE.
- Admission is $10 at the door for those 13 and older, 12 and under are free.
- Discounted presale tickets go on sale May 9 and are only $7 through June 30.
- Seating is on the plush lawn and is first come, first served.
- Attendees are allowed to bring blankets or lawn chairs, and even your own food, but must leave all glass containers, pets, canopies/umbrellas and bicycles at home.
- Outside alcohol, outside fireworks and grills are prohibited.
- All bags and coolers are subject to search.
The Peoria Sports Complex is located at 16101 N. 83rd Ave., just south of Bell Road.
WHERE TO PURCHASE DISCOUNTED TICKETS
Tickets can be purchased beginning at 9 a.m., Monday, May 9 for $7 at the following locations through June 30:
- Online: Click here
- Peoria Sports Complex Box Office, 16101 N. 83rd Ave.
- Peoria Community Center, 8335 W. Jefferson St.
- Rio Vista Recreation Center, 8866A W. Thunderbird Rd.
- Peoria Community Services office in the Development and Community Services Building, 9875 N. 85th Ave.
JULY 4th CONTESTS
Be sure to sign up and check out these contests held during the event:
Details on our exciting entertainment line up is coming soon!
Have questions? Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions document
THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
The City of Peoria is looking for organizations interested in volunteering during this event. Groups should be available between 4 pm and 11 pm on Saturday, July 4. For more detailed information on how your organization can participate, please contact Bill Moss at email@example.com .
Road Restrictions and Closures for Peoria’s 4th of July All-American Festival
We recognize the inconvenience road closures present for residents and other area citizens which use 83rd Avenue along the Peoria Sports Complex. The City is initiating road closures as late as possible to minimize the inconvenience to residents and drivers, yet still enable the city to execute the traffic plan and create the safest and timeliest traffic egress possible. There will be Peoria Police officers at every affected intersection monitoring traffic and controlling the traffic signals.
Residents needing access to their homes from Thunderbird Road, should use either 75th or 79th Avenues. 83rd Avenue north and southbound traffic, between Thunderbird and Bell Road will be restricted from approximately 9 to 10:30 p.m.
Residents needing access from Bell Road, should use 75th Avenue or use Arrowhead Fountain Center Drive to get to Paradise Lane to access 75th Avenue. Southbound traffic on 75th Avenue at Bell Road will encounter signage for local traffic only. Westbound access on Paradise Lane can be accessed by 75th Avenue southbound traffic only. Northbound traffic on 75th Avenue will not have access onto Paradise Lane, beginning at 8 p.m.
Parking at the Peoria Sports Complex is expected to be at full capacity between 7 and 8 p.m. Visitors may encounter closure signage if the parking lots are full.
For more information:
Special Events Supervisor
Special Events Coordinator