East Wing Mountain Trails
Trail Head Location:
Sonoran Mountain Ranch Park
7098 W. Miner Trail, Peoria, AZ 85383
It is located three miles north of Happy Valley Rd. on 67th Avenue. We ask that you park in the park's parking lot and not along Chalfen Street to minimize residential street impacts.
Mountain Trail Rules
- Trails are closed from sundown to sunrise (PCC 18-63)
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited on the trails and are restricted to designated parking areas only, except emergency and authorized service vehicles (PCC 18-64)
Click here to learn more on motorized and recreation vehicles on desert lands.
- Pets must be restrained on a leash, no longer than six feet in length, and pet waste must be cleaned up and properly disposed of. (PCC 18-66)
- Do not chase, harass, or harm wildlife. Marking, defacing, destruction, tampering, or removal of equipment, plants, and structures is prohibited. (PCC 18-66)
- Ride at a reasonable speed with regard for the safety of others (PCC 18-64) (PCC 18-66)
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited on trails, trailhead, and parking areas. (PCC 18-65, PCC 18-66)
- Enjoy the beauty of wild plants and animals, but leave them undisturbed for all to treasure. Stay on groomed trails.
- Use care and know your ability.
- Bring plenty of water.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- If encountered, most animals will not bother you unless threatened. Back off and give them room to escape.
If you have further questions on the City of Peoria's hiking trails, please call 623-773-7137.