Streetlight Infill Program
From February 1 to April 1 each year, the City of Peoria will begin accepting applications for the annual
Street light Infill Program. This program is intended to respond to citizen requests for
additional street lighting in residential areas.
Please call our the City of Peoria, Streets Division’s office for more information at 623-773-7432.
What is the Streetlight Infill Program?
Each year, the city of Peoria allocates funds for neighborhood improvement projects. Through the Streetlight Infill program, residents may request to have additional street lighting installed in their neighborhood. This program only applies to established neighborhoods (infill), and not those communities which are still under construction or those designated as dark skies.
Who can apply?
Formal associations, such as HOA communities
What is the process?
1. Obtain an information packet, application, and forms.
Download the documents below.
2. Return the completed application and forms by the deadline April 1st.
3. The city will then conduct a study to determine if additional street lighting is necessary. Factors that are taken into
- Comfort for vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Adequate space for the pole and hardware
- Access for installation
- Power source
- Affected neighbors may be asked to sign a consent form.
4. Successful applicant(s) will be notified by mail and announced online on this page. (www.peoriaaz.gov/Streetlights)
5. City staff will coordinate construction and installation of the new street lighting.
Download the Streetlight Infill Instructions and Application Packet.