City of Peoria Press Release
Printer Friendly Version
Small-Business Seminar Focuses on SBA Loan Options
Peoria is sponsoring a free small-business seminar on Wednesday, Feb. 24, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the City Hall Pine Room. Cathy Lease, a lender-relations specialist with the Small Business Administration (SBA), will discuss:
- The SBA’s lending role and how to estimate loan costs.
- How to prepare an SBA loan application.
- Credit requirements for loan approval.
- Sources of capital to start or grow a business.
- Interest rates, terms, amounts and collateral requirements.
- How to improve the odds by knowing what lenders want.
- Finding banks interested in working with small businesses.
- Whether getting a loan pre-approved is a good option.
For more information or to register, contact Debbie Pearson at 623-773-5210 or
firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration closes Tuesday, Feb. 23.