BINGO APPLICATION CHECKLIST
(All items must be completed before application and fees can be accepted)
All forms must be printed to paper and signed.
Description: Anyone who conducts games of bingo with prizes and charges players to play
Fees: Non-refundable application fee $15.00 to $250.00.
Code: No Municipal Code
Application Application Packet
Application packet must contain the following:
1. Arizona Department of Revenue Bingo application.
2. City of Peoria Business License Application form (only if establishment is for profit)
3. Zoning Clearance form
4. Police Department Responsible Party form
5. Arizona Workers Act Compliance guidelines (1)
(1) A business ownership that is considered to be an individual, sole proprietor, husband/wife, partnership must comply with the guideline per State of Arizona statute. A corporation, LLC, etc. is not considered to be an individual.
6. Fire Affidavit form
Your completed Application packet will be processed by:
- Peoria Tax and Licensing Division
- Peoria Police Department
- Planning & Zoning
- Peoria Fire Department
Approval/Denial Timeframe: Immediately upon receipt of application the local governing body shall set a hearing on the application to be held within forty-five days.
Business License Submission Address:
City of Peoria
Customer Service Department
8401 W. Monroe St., Ste.130
Peoria, AZ 85345