It is our goal to provide you with the best possible refuse service. We would appreciate your cooperation in following these guidelines:
- Same Day collection begins February 2, 2015. Please place both containers out on the same day four feet apart with the rear wheels in the curb area (if you live on a major arterial thoroughfare then you will place on sidewalk or at the property edge closest to the street).
- Please place your trash and recycle containers at the curbside by 6:00 a.m. on your scheduled day of collection. The containers must be returned to private property by 6:00 p.m.
- Please ensure that your containers are not too close to vehicles, mailboxes, fences, or other obstacles that may prevent your trash or recycling from being picked up.
- Please place your trash and recycle containers four feet apart for servicing.
- Please do not overfill the trash container or load with dirt, rocks, concrete, vehicle parts, etc. If these items are in your container, the container will not be serviced.
- Please do not have debris hanging from the side or sticking out above the container lids. If they are, the containers will not be emptied.
- Please close the lid on your containers to prevent spillage and reduce odors.
- Clean your containers on a regular basis.
- Bag and tie all refuse before placing in your refuse container (including yard waste).
- Please do not place flammable materials or hazardous waste in the containers. If you need to dispose of hazardous waste, please refer to the Household Hazardous Waste section of our web site.